Friday 26 May 2017

Tea and Cakes Anyone ?

Morning and I have two DT cards today -the first one is for Simply Papercrafts "Just For Fun" challenge,I made a gatefold card and found the images on Google,the one on the front I printed twice and layered,the die-cut frames are Spellbinders and the border die is from Joanna Sheen.cardstock from Papermill Direct,paper/liquid pearls/ribbon from stash.I apologise for been behind with commenting but for four weeks have been hobbling about and in a lot of pain with back and feet(already have arthritis in both feet)but last week was agony finally gave in and went to Dr--sciatica never had it before and hope it goes quickly-so only been doing what I need to so hopefully will catch up with you all over the next couple of days.This was made for someone who likes tea and cakes lol.
Inside---
challenges-
sweet stampin-things that go round//Tea and cakes?
crafty friends-Summer colours
INTAAS-hot colours
ribbon girls-use any image
ooh-la-la-food and/or drink-------TOP 3
Tuesday throwdown-ATG
Ikes world-ATG
word art Wednesday-ATG
inspiration destination-ATG
creative inspirations-ATG
craft-deebowz-ATG
Thank you for dropping by and hope you will join us
Carol x x

21 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is lovely with the bright colours. Love the inside.xx [aNNie]

Borqna said...

Excellent idea for this our challenge!
Great design too!
Blessings!

Borqna - DT for IKEsWORLD Challenges

Alison59 said...

WOW this is so elegant and vintage - superb :-)

Linby said...

I just love the images on your card and a fab design layout too. I do hope you sciatica does not last too long - so painful and I do feel for you.
Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.
Lynn x
DT

Sammy said...

Lovely! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

CG said...

Beautiful cards! So elegant, really like the rich hot colors. Thank you for joining us at International Art and Soul. Best, CG

Gail said...

Oh so pretty!!!! I love the satin bow, too! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

Chris said...

Beautiful card...like your take on the theme!
Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

Really lovely card Carol..FABulous design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello again Carol... Thanks for entering another one of your lovely cards into the challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Beautiful card design using a super image and great colouring ... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Sall said...

I love the toppers they are gorgeous. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Lucy Patrick said...

Gorgeous gatefold card Carol, I haven't tried one of these yet. I hope you're having a great weekend, XOX Lucy

Wynn said...

Lovely images and I'm sure it will be treasured. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges Wynn DT

rachel said...

great card Carol - sorry to read about the sciatica - I hope you're feeling better! Big hugs rachel x

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous card Carol, love the images and dies!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Carol, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

Stampsnob. said...

Loving this the silverware is perfect......Lis

ike said...

A very beautiful card :-D
So sorry to hear about your aches and pains. I do hope that it eases off for you very soon xx
Thanks for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Pia S said...

A lovely design with a vintage touch. The red frame is a great touch to add some color, I'd probably not have picked this color myself, when using neutrals I tend to keep to neutrals only. But love that you did and it has a great effect.

SewPaperPaint said...

This is absolutely fantastic Carol! I just love it! What a beautiful design & paper. Hugs, Autumn

Lisa Andersson said...

Gorgeous, Carol! lovely design and beautiful color combo. Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs, Lisa