Tuesday 3 September 2013

All my images GONE !!!

My son has all his work and tattoo images on the computer so I tend to use my laptop,and to stop it getting clogged up and if computer breaks I put all my digi images on a memory stick and what happens --my memory stick has broken the fitting has gone inside sooooo have lost all my digi images!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This image was already printed off but haven't a scanner to copy it eitherAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH-I coloured the image with promarkers and chalked a sky,prima papers-Engraver,corner dies and coloured cardstock from Papermill Direct.
challenges-
crafty creations-use a number
i love promarkers-use a number---------------TOP 3
creative belli-use a number
simon says-ATG
crafting by designs-ATG
aud sentiments-any sentiment
4 crafty chicks-squares(card)
card crafters circle-for the boys
sister act-ATG
pink gem-2 backing papers(does one in different colours count?)
Dis digis-birthdays
2 sisters-sketch------------------------TOP 3
addicted-to-stamps-ATG
Paula Holifield-CAS
crafty boots-last days of summer------WINNER
Thanks for stopping by and off to wallow before having a blog hop
Carol xx

19 comments:

kay said...

Oh no,have you tried the local pc shop as they might be able to bodge it together long enough to get the images off. Am amazed you made this lovely card under the stress x

crafty-stamper said...

am going to ask kay but don't hold out much hope x

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our squares challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job....I like this image!

Leanne DT 4CC!

Lorraine said...

Brilliant mens card. The image looks fab and I love the design.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

sparkling stamper said...

Oh my, so sorry to hear about your images. My DH says your computer actually stores stuff even after you delete it so maybe a computer guru could find stuff for you. You did a beautiful job on this card. Thanks for sharing and good luck retrieivng your images.

kathy b
Aud Sentiments DT

rachel said...

oh no Carol - how terrible for you - I too keep my images on a stick thing - now I'm worried - perhaps I need two stick things! Hope it manages to resolves itself somehow xx

Sue said...

Oh no Carol, how annoying for you. I hope you manage to get it fixed.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and beautiful colouring
Sue xx

Tamie said...

I love the colors, layout and fantastic imageIncredible inspiration on your square card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4CC.

KT Fit Kitty said...

That is heartbreaking about your images - I hope you can find some way to recover them. Your card is beautiful!

Dee's Craft Room said...

I cannot imagine how you are felling I know I would be feeling a cross between anger and bereavement. However, your one remaining image is fabulous and I love how you have coloured it.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

*Vicki* said...

OH NO Carol!!! This is so sad!! I know the feeling of that. I came close to that when my computer went out! Luckily the tech guy saved it all! :)

Your creation is amazing and I love the colors with the masculine feel!! HUGS

Mrs Beez said...

Gosh I feel your pain. Hope there is a solution somehow. Fabulous card - fantastic layout and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

coops said...

so stunning carol.i love this image and your design is fab :D
I really hope someone can retrieve your images for you.

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

This is just wonderful! So sorry to hear about your loss....hope you can get some of them back! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
Mags
x

Mau xx said...

Oh what a shame Carol, Its always a worry I must admit. I have mine on laptop, 2 sticks, and Den's spare hard drive...lol Who said I am paranoid :O
Love the card, I so love this image too.
Hugs Mau xx

Wendy said...

Brilliant male card, fab image...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx

Dragonlady said...

Hope you manage to retrieve your images. Super card for a man, love this image.

Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Kjersti said...

A gorgeous card, love the image!
Thanks for joining the Anything goes challenge at ATSC!
Hugs Kjersti:)